94-01 Acura Integra NGK Spark Plugs
Iridium plugs are more durable and have a higher melting point compared to Platinum. Enjoy the benefits of reduced corrosion, improved ignition, superior anti-fouling, and a lower required voltage. These NGK plugs will get you running smoother and making more power through increased efficiency and increased heat resistance.
- Iridium plugs are able to use larger gap setting with less voltage. Some customers choose to re-gap these plugs to correct misfiring or tune for optimal spark -- do so at your own risk -- a slide-type plug gapper can damage the fragile iridium tip.
- Price is for 4 spark plugs
- Please choose the correct spark plug for your model Integra
- Acura Integra 1994-2001
|GSR / Type R - Stock Heat||3764||$43.52||$29.00||1 available|
|RS/ LS - Stock Heat||2477||$43.52||$29.00||1 available|
V-Power spark plugs are a patented design by NGK to improve ignitability and reduce quenching. Ignitability is improved by the V-groove cut in the center electrode parallel to the ground electrode, this directs the spark to the edge of the center electrode thus exposing it to more of the air/fuel mixture. These are an OEM type plug with a hot spark, the downside is that they have a shorter service life.
- Acura Integra 1994-2001 GSR
- Acura Integra 1997-2001 Type R
|GSR / Type R - Stock Heat||2756||$10.68||$7.12||3 available|